What we do: virtually everything around Cisco and Avaya-based IP telephony solutions and contact centers. That includes planning, design, support, optimization. And if required, we are able to create any application that fits your needs, both using standard tools, or Java applications.
What we offer: quality. We are not afraid of telling you: “we don’t know how to do that”. But we assure you if we say we do, we really do.
What we are not: a bunch of cheap guys who are able to promise you anything. But we assure you if we declare something, we will keep our word.
We are open. Always open. Drop us a line, give us a call. We won’t charge you anything for consultations at the initial contact.
The man behind the company
My name is Gergely Szabó ['gargay sabo:]. My English-speaking friends usually call me Greg.
- Avaya Certified Specialist (ACS) – Implement: Avaya Interaction Center / Operational Analyst (ACSI-715)
- Avaya Certified Specialist (ACS) – Implement: Avaya Voice Self Service (ACSI-709)
- Avaya Certified Associate (ACA) – Implement: Call Center (ACAI-500)
- Avaya Certified Associate (ACA) – Implement: IP Telephony (ACAI-100)
- Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA)
- Cisco Certified Voice Professional (CCVP)
- Cisco IP Contact Center Express Specialist (CS-CIPCCES)
- Cisco IP Communications Express Specialist (CS-CIPCES)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Implementation Spec
- Junior Level Linux Professional (LPIC-1)
- Novell Certified Linux Administrator (CLA)
- Zend Certified Engineer (ZCE)
Planning, desgin, implementation, support and optimization of
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (formerly CallManager)
Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX)
Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE)
Cisco Unified IP IVR
- Avaya Communication Manager (CM)
Avaya Voice Portal
Avaya Interaction Center/Operational Analyst (IC/OA)
Avaya Proactive Contact (APC)
- of contact center reporting solutions based on Sybase Infomaker and Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools (BIRT)
- various contact-center related widgets, based on Java Servlet technology